I apologize that I’m so late in writing this post! The fall season is nearing and winter is fast approaching!
Leaves begin to change from the bright luscious green colour to the warm reds, oranges and yellows we see on the trees during the fall. The following are some of the things that I associate fall with and the things I look forward to during this season.
For this season, I am often found in:
– Big comfy sweaters
– Fuzzy socks
– Blanket scarves
– Tea (been loving David’s Tea cardamom french toast tea)
– Hot chocolate (with little marshmallows of course!)
– Hot apple cider
– Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Latte
– Fall scents from Bath and Body Works (pumpkin everything!)
– Berry- and wine-toned lipsticks and nailpolishes
– Apple picking
– Halloween (includes carving pumpkins!)
Fall is such a wonderful season. I do hope you all have been enjoying the rest of it! I’ll try to make sure I post a bit more. Take care and thanks for reading!
~Miss Happy Penguin